The United Nations observed the International Year of Disabled Persons in 1981.
What does IYDP stand for?
IYDP stands for International Year of Disabled Persons (1981)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IYDP in our Acronym Attic
- International Year of Deserts and Desertification 2006
- International Young Design Entrepreneur of the Year Award (UK)
- International Youth Development Forum
- If You Don't Know
- If You Don't Kill Me I'm Gonna Have to Kill You (Type O Negative song)
- If You Don't Know You Don't Go
- If You Don't Like It, Fly Off (polite form)
- If You Don't Like It You Can Freak Off and Die (polite form)
- If You Don't Mind
- If You Don't Mind My Asking
- International Youth Development Study (University of Washington)
- Illinois Youth Dance Theatre
- International Young Democratic Union
- Ifetayo Youth Ensemble (est. 1989; Brooklyn, NY)
- In Your Eye (gaming clan)
- Indonesia Young Entrepreneurs
- International Year of Ecotourism (2002; UN)
- International Youth Exchange
- Yemenia Yemen Airways (ICAO code)
- Indigenous Youth Employment Consultant (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The full text of his message reads: "It is thirty years since the United Nations first observed the International Year of Disabled Persons under the theme "Full Participation and Equality".
Along with the growth of the event itself, she said the UN's International Year of Disabled Persons in 1981 helped to change attitudes.
Founded in 1982 as an outgrowth of the 1981 International Year of Disabled Persons, N.