The tests it carries out will assess the characteristics of wool products and predict its processing performance using the procedures specified by the International Wool Textile Organisation.
What does IWTO stand for?
IWTO stands for International Wool Textile Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWTO
We have 1 other meaning of IWTO in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Wireless Technologies Inc. (Forest, Virginia)
- I Want To Know
- Institut für Wissenschafts-und Technologiekommunikation (German: Institute for Science and Technology Communication)
- I Want to Kill You
- I want to kiss you
- I Want to Learn
- Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association (Chennai, India)
- I Want to Make Love to You
- Injured Workers Television Network (Bay Point, CA)
- Irish Walled Town Network (est. 2005)
- Irregular Warfare Technology Office
- Incumbent Worker Training Program (Louisiana)
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Imaging Weapons Training System
- In-Wall Theater Speakers (home theater equipment; Atlantic Technology)
- Integrated Water Treatment System
- Integrated Wire Termination System
- International Wireless and Telecommunications Symposium
- International Workshop for Tapeworm Systematics
- I Want to Trade (online forum slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Wool Textile Organisation (IWTO), represents 4,000 wool and textile companies while the Asociacion de Colectividades Textiles Europeas (ACTE) represents the interests of more than 70 territories with strong textile and fashion sectors in eight European countries.