By Brent McClendon Executive Director, International Wood Products Association
What does IWPA stand for?
IWPA stands for International Wood Products Association (Alexandria, Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWPA
We have 2 other meanings of IWPA in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Wildlife Protection Act (India)
- Indian Wind Power Association (Chennai, India)
- Indian Women Pilots Association (India)
- Interagency Wetlands Policy Act of 1989
- Interim Wellhead Protection Area
- International Web Page Awards
- International Wedding Professionals Association
- International Weight Pull Association
- International Women Photographer Association
- International Womens' Polo Association (Surrey, UK)
- International Word Processing Association
- International Work Platform Association
- International Working People's Association
- Iowa Water Pollution Association
- Irish Water Polo Association
- iWatchDog Police Association
- Integrated Water Planning Advisory Committee
- Indigenous Women's Political Caucus
- Information Warfare Planning Capability
- International Wireless Packaging Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agency for International Development (USAID) as founding Alliance partners are the American Paper & Forest Products Association, the Hardwood Federation, IKEA, the International Wood Products Association, NewPage Corporation, the Retail Industry Leaders' Association, Staples Inc.
Sponsored by the International Wood Products Association.
No logging company is involved in attacks" on indigenous people, says Robert Waffle, government affairs director of the Alexandria, Virginia-based International Wood Products Association.
March 26 - 28: International Wood Products Association 47th Annual Convention: World of Wood 2003, Omni Royal Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, LA.
To address the pros and cons of Green Certification, or "Green Labeling" as it is also often referred, we invited representatives of Scientific Certification Systems, a leading third-party certifier, and the International Wood Products Association, comprised of wood import companies, to engage in this month's Point/Counterpoint, which begins on page 96.
March 26 - 28, 2003: International Wood Products Association 47th Annual Convention: World of Wood 2003, Omni Royal Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, LA.
IHPA -- International Wood Products Association members are intensely intereste in sustainability.