She is a founding member of the Board of Directors of the International Women's Rights Action Watch Asia Pacific.
What does IWRAW stand for?
IWRAW stands for International Women's Rights Action Watch
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWRAW
We have 1 other meaning of IWRAW in our Acronym Attic
- International Water Rocket Association
- International Wild Rice Association
- International Wildlife Refuge Alliance (est. 2006)
- Internet Website Rating Administration
- Inventory of Work-Relevant Abilities (ACT, Inc.)
- Integrated Water Resources Allocation and Management (EU)
- Integrated Water Resources Assessment and Management (Australia)
- Imaging Wind and Rain Airborne Profiler (radar)
- Installation Water Resources Analysis and Planning System
- International Weed Risk Assessment Workshop
- International Women's Rights Action Watch Asia-Pacific
- Idaho Water Resource Board (est. 1965)
- International Waterfowl Research Bureau (est. 1954)
- International Wetland Research Bureau
- Illinois Water Resources Center (est. 1964; Urbana, IL)
- In-Water Recompression (treatment for decompression sickness)
- Independent Wire Rope Core
- Interfaith Worker Rights Center
- International Wildlife Rehabilitation Council
- Iowa Waste Reduction Center (Cedar Falls, Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by the Gender and Community Development Network (GENCOMNET) and the International Women's Rights Action Watch (IWRAW) Asia Pacific, this training session was held to equip NGOs in Vietnam with the skills to write a CEDAW shadow report.
The International Women's Rights Action Watch (IWRAW) has participated in Committee sessions and provided shadow reports on women's human rights in certain countries under review by the Committee since 1994.