This year's festival will coincide with the annual convention of the International Wizard of Oz Club, where thousands of fans digest the latest in fan-created film, fiction and art based on the story and movie.
What does IWOC stand for?
IWOC stands for International Wizard of Oz Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWOC
We have 1 other meaning of IWOC in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Weather Online (Ireland)
- Iwo Jima
- Insurance Women of Akron (Akron, OH)
- International Wildlife Officers Association
- International Workshop on Bioinformatics
- Ignace-White Otter Country (Canada)
- Immanuel World Outreach Center (Philippines)
- Impreza Web Owners Club (car club; UK)
- Independent Writers of Chicago
- International Wheel of Colour Association (UK)
- International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms
- Insurance Women of Columbus Ohio
- Installation/Workover Control System
- Intergalactic War on Drugs
- International Workshop on Ontology Dynamics
- Imaginary Worlds of Games (Tucson, Arizona)
- Infallible Word of God
- Interdisciplinary Working Group
- International Women's Organization of Greece
- Interoperability Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though the conference, one of three regional meetings sponsored by the International Wizard of Oz Club, focuses on all aspects of the Oz legacy, the 60th anniversary of the film's release is prompting a special emphasis on the 1939 film.
A former stockbroker and banker, Baum was encouraged to continue the tales of Dorothy, Toto and the rest of the yellow brick road crew by a member of the International Wizard of Oz Club.