Dr Klaus-Dieter Jany, Director of Centre of Molecular Biology, Federal Research Institute (Centre) for Nutrition and Food, Karlsruhe, Germany Huub Lelieveld, formerly Senior Technologist, UNILEVER & Chair, IFT International Division & Past President EHEDG & EFFoST Nicole Coutrelis, Secretary General, European Food Law Association & International Wine Law Association Dr.
What does IWLA stand for?
IWLA stands for International Wine Law Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWLA
We have 2 other meanings of IWLA in our Acronym Attic
- Improving Working Lives Standard (UK)
- Insensible Water Loss
- Institute Warranty Limits
- Interoperability Watch List
- Interworking Labs
- Isis Winter League (rowing; UK)
- Italian Wrestling League
- Izaak Walton League
- Insurance Women of Los Angeles
- International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Iowa World Language Association
- Irish Women Lawyers Association
- Izaak Walton League of America (conservation organization)
- Industrial Wireless Local Area Network
- International Workshop on Logic and Architecture Synthesis
- International Water Levels Coalition
- International Wildlife Law Conference
- Interwiki Link Checker (Wikimedia)
- Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association
- International Workshop on Learning Classifier Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a founding member and President-elect of the International Wine Law Association and author of a chapter on Beverage Alcohol Law Practice for West's Guide to New York Practice.