Bassi holds membership in several professional and industry-related organizations, including the following: American Association for the Advancement of Sciences, American Chemical Society, American Association of Cereal Chemists, New York Academy of Scientists, Institute of Food Technologists, American Bakers Association, American Society of Baking; International Wheat Gluten Association, and Society of Sigma Xi.
What does IWGA stand for?
IWGA stands for International Wheat Gluten Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWGA
We have 1 other meaning of IWGA in our Acronym Attic
- International Working Group on Women and Sport
- InterNetworking Working Group (est. 1972)
- Interoperability Working Group
- Investigation Working Group
- Investigators Working Group (EOS)
- Interagency Working Group Ocean and Coastal Mapping (US NOAA)
- Interagency Working Group on Counterterrorism (US TSWG)
- Idaho Wool Growers Association
- Indiana Women's Golf Association
- International World Games Association
- Imperial War Graves Commission (now Commonwealth War Graves Commission; UK)
- Indiana Wine Grape Council
- Intermountain West Geothermal Consortium (est. 2006; Idaho)
- International Workshop on Grid Computing
- International Working Group on Child Labour
- International Working Group on Crater Lakes (geology)
- International Working Group On Content Rating
- International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot (The Netherlands)
- Interagency Working Group on Data Management for Global Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seaberg is past president of the International Wheat Gluten Association and currently president of the U.