Memorial contributions may be sent in his memory to International Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation, 6144 Clark Avenue, Sarasota, FL, 34238 www.
What does IWMF stand for?
IWMF stands for International Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWMF
We have 2 other meanings of IWMF in our Acronym Attic
- Interdisciplinaire Werkgroep Medische Deskundigen (Dutch: Medical Experts Interdisciplinary Working Group; Vrije University Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- International Workers Memorial Day (April 28)
- International Workshop on Mobile Databases
- Integrated Weapons of Mass Destruction Toolset
- International Workshop on Model Engineering (conference)
- International Workshop on Models for Enterprise Computing
- Institute of Wetland Management and Ecological Design (India)
- Industrial Waste Management Facility
- Integrated Waste Management Facility
- Integrated Water Monitoring Framework (Australia)
- International Women's Media Foundation (Washington, DC)
- International Workshop on Microfactories
- International Waste Management Group (UK)
- Image World Media, Inc. (Singapore)
- Inferior Wall Myocardial Infarction
- International Water Management Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Industrial Waste Management Information System
- Insight Web Marketing Ltd.
- International Workshop on Machine Learning in Systems Biology
- Integrated Waste Management Local Task Force (Santa Cruz County, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kyle is chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board and on the Board of Directors of the International Myeloma Foundation and is chairman of the Scientific Advisory Committee of the International Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation.