16 /PRNewswire/ -- International Video Network (IVN) has put together a special holiday gift pack featuring one of Reader's Digest most outstanding video collections, "Jesus and His Times.
What does IVN stand for?
IVN stands for International Video Network (San Ramon, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVN
We have 22 other meanings of IVN in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Valley Middle School (Reedsville, PA)
- Innovative Veterinary Management Systems, Inc. (Canada)
- Integrated Voice Messaging System
- Intelligent Video Management System
- Intelligent Visual Medical System
- iView Management System (Next Tone)
- International Verification Methods Workshop
- Industry Value Network
- Integrated Voice Network
- Interactive Video Network
- Internationale Vereniging voor Neerlandistiek
- Intervening Networks
- Intravenous Nutrition
- In Vivo Neutron Activation Analysis (clinical medicine)
- Instructive Visiting Nurse Association
- In Vivo Neutron Activation Analysis
- International Vacuum Nanoelectronics Conference
- Isolated Ventricular Non-Compaction
- In Vivo Neutron Capture Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Nextel, she held marketing director positions with International Video Network and Cellular One.
and direct marketing manager of International Video Network.