BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2004 Discoveries Presented at the International Vascular Biology Meeting; Expanded Understanding of Disease Biology Creates Diagnostic and Therapeutic Opportunities Scientists from Celera Diagnostics presented data linking genetic variations in two genes with increased risk for myocardial infarction (MI) or heart attack, at the International Vascular Biology Meeting in Toronto.
What does IVBM stand for?
IVBM stands for International Vascular Biology Meeting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVBM
- Intraventricular Block (cardiology)
- Investment Bond
- Ivy Bridge (microarchitecture; Intel)
- Illinois Valley Blacksmith Association (Illinois)
- International Veteran Boxers Association (various locations)
- Intravascular, Bronchiolar and Alveolar Tumor of the Lung
- Integrated Vehicle Baseline Configuration (aerodynamics)
- Independent Voices for Better Education
- International Volley Ball Federation
- Illinois Valley Branch Library (Cave Junction, OR)
- International Veterinary Behavior Meeting
- Imperial Valley Board of Realtors (California)
- Incline Village Board of Realtors (Nevada)
- Integrated Vehicle-Based Safety Systems
- In Vitro Bleeding Test
- Israel Visual Basic User Group
- Internationale Vereinigung der Bergführerverbande (Germany)
- Chief Investigator (USCG Rating)
- Identity Verification Certificate
- Ignatian Volunteer Corps (Baltimore, Maryland)