The New Daily, which has been named International Van of the Year 2015, is an all-rounder, combining a great driving experience with a classic ladder frame chassis, which ensures utmost strength, versatility and durability.
What does IVOTY stand for?
IVOTY stands for International Van of the Year (award)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- In Vitro Ovum Nuclear Transplantation
- Inspirational Voices of Praise (gospel choir)
- Indian Vegetable Oil Processors Association
- Internet Vehicle Owner’s Questionnaire (US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
- Interrupt Vector Offset Register
- Integrated Voice Recognition System
- Infrared and Visible Optical Sensors
- Integrated Optical Visual System
- Intelligent Voice Operating System (voice recognition software)
- International Vienna Orthodontic Symposium (Austria)
- Interactive Voice Exchange
- Illinois Valley Plastics (est. 1953)
- In Vitro Embryo Production
- Individually Vacuum Packed (food processing)
- Inertial Vector Propagator (astronomy)
- Initial Value Problem
- Initial Visit Period
- Innovation Program (education)
- Innovation Valley Partners (Battelle Venture; NewJersey)
- Install Verification Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Receiving the award from International Van of the Year Chairman, Jarlath Sweeney, Pierre Lahutte, Iveco Brand President, said: "We are delighted that our New Daily has been awarded the prestigious Van of the Year accolade.
Yet the e-NV200 is far more than just a simple conversion of the existing Nissan NV200 - 2010 International Van of the Year.
FORD'S new Transit Connect has been named International Van of the Year 2014.
The Nissan NV200 has won awards in many different parts of the world including 2010 International Van of the Year award in Europe and the 2010 Commercial Delivery Van (CDV) of the Year in China.
FORD'S new Transit Custom has landed the honour of International Van of the Year 2013, becoming the fourth member of the Transit stable to win the title.
There is no hiding from the fact that this car started life as 2010's International Van of the Year.
CITROEN'S workhorse, the Dispatch van, got a turbocharged boost when it received the International Van of the Year accolade in 2008 and since then it has gone from strength to strength.