Another implication is that soon we are likely to see the creation of what amounts to a "language international value-added network service" (language IVANS).
What does IVAN stand for?
IVAN stands for International Value-Added Network (Sprint)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IVAN
We have 5 other meanings of IVAN in our Acronym Attic
- International Vocal Arts Institute
- Israel Vocal Arts Institute
- International Visual Arts Information Network (London, UK)
- Institut Valencià de La Joventut (Spain)
- Integrated Visual Approach and Landing Aids
- In Vivo Activated Lymphoid Cells
- Istituto per la Valorizzazione del Legno e delle Specie Arboree (Italian)
- Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (Spain)
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management
- Indiana Victim Assistance Network
- Internet Verification Affiliate Network (online verification system; Accurate Background, Inc.; Lake Forest, CA)
- Intra-Vehicular Area Network
- Iter Vehemens Ad Necem (game)
- Insurance Value Added Network Services
- International Value-Added Network Service
- Installation Voting Assistance Officer
- International Virtual Aviation Organization
- Inland Valleys Association of Realtors (California)
- Implantable Venous Access Port (body access)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Scitor, a SITA Group subsidiary and leading provider of international value-added network services, has been selected by British-American Tobacco (BAT) as sole supplier for its global managed data network.
where we oversaw a team that negotiated and implemented major commercial transactions to deliver international value-added network services.
Infonet director general for Mexico Hans Van Luit pointed out that Infonet Mexico is in a unique position, since it is the first international value-added network provider who is now licensed to offer global telecommunication services to local firms in Mexico.
The IBM Information Network is IBM's international value-added network.
Infonet Regional Manager for Southeast Asia Doug Laurin pointed out that Siam Infonet is in a unique position, since it is the only international value-added network provider who is now licensed to offer global data communication services to local firms in Thailand.
The IBM Information Network is IBM's international value-added network that offers leased line and dial network services, messaging services, including electronic mail and electronic data interchange, and capacity services in either a shared or dedicated environment.
More and more multinational companies with a multiplicity of E-mail solutions are calling on international value-added network providers to resolve the problems inherent in their heterogeneous environments," stated David Whitten, vice president of the Office Information Systems Service at the Gartner Group (Stamford, CT).