50 Hardcover S592 Working from the knowledge that physical, chemical and biological processes are interactive processes in soil, this series of 21 papers from a new commission of the International Union of Soil Sciences addresses such multi-faceted interactions and their impact on soil quality, and by extension, the ecosystem and human welfare.
What does IUSSI stand for?
IUSSI stands for International Union of Soil Sciences (global organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUSSI
We have 1 other meaning of IUSSI in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Universitario Salesiano Padre Ojeda (Spanish: Father Ojeda Salesian University Institute)
- If You Say So
- Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization
- Institute for Advanced Study (also seen as IAS)
- Integrated Undersea Surveillance System
- Integrated Underwater Surveillance System
- Integrated Unit Simulation System
- International Union of Soil Sciences
- Institute of Ulster-Scots Studies in the United States (now Center for Ulster Migrations, Cultures and Societies; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- International Union for the Study of Social Insects
- International Union for the Scientific Study of Population
- Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
- International University for Science and Technology (Damascus, Syria)
- Iran University of Science and Technology (Tehran, Iran)
- Institut Universitaire des Systèmes Thermiques Industriels
- International Union of School and University Health and Medicine (Sweden)
- Integrated Undersea Warfare
- International Union of Sex Workers
- Irish University Swimming and Waterpolo Association (Ireland)
- International Union of Socialist Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Acid Sulfate Soils Working Group of the International Union of Soil Sciences under the Chairmanship of Dr Freeman Cook was primarily responsible for convening the 5th International Acid Sulfate Soil Conference at Tweed Heads (Australia) from 25 to 30 August 2002.