It's the first time the conference, called the Congress of the International Union of Physiological Sciences, has been hosted in the UK in 20 years.
What does IUPS stand for?
IUPS stands for International Union of Physiological Sciences (University of Rochester)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUPS
We have 1 other meaning of IUPS in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Union of Professional Journalists (Bosnia)
- Inter-University Program for Latino Research
- Infectious Units per Million cells
- International Union for the Protection of Nature (now the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, IUCN)
- Indiana Underground Plant Protection Service
- International Union for Prehistoric and Protohistoric Sciences
- Image Understanding and Pattern Recognition (Germany)
- In-Use Performance Ratio (emissions)
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico
- Indian Unit for Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (India)
- International University of Professional Studies (educational facility; Maui, HI; est. 1964)
- Internet User Profile Survey (market research)
- International Union of Psychological Science
- Institut Universitari Parc Taulí (Spanish)
- Indiana University-Purdue University (Columbus, Indiana)
- Indiana University Purdue University Columbus
- Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
- Independent Union of Petroleum Workers
- Industrial and Urban Population Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reductionist approach is certainly not new, but the authors (under the auspices of the International Union of Physiological Sciences (IUPS)/Physiome and Bioengineering Committee) deserve some consideration for taking on the onerous task of uniquely identifying and linking the components that, at many levels, will input to the models.
Next summer is set to be another busy one for us with the International Union of Physiological Sciences conference secured for next July.