He has worked closely as assessor to various programmes of the European Union, on committees of the World Health Organisation, and within the International Union of Pharmacology.
What does IUPHAR stand for?
IUPHAR stands for International Union of Pharmacology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUPHAR
- Indiana University Police Department
- International Unidentified Personal Encounter Authority (est. 2010)
- International Urban Planning and Environment Association (Germany)
- International Union for Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medicine
- Indo-US Parliamentary Forum (India)
- Installable Unit Package Format
- Innocent Until Proven Guilty
- International Undertaking on Plant Genetic Resources (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Interuniversity Programme in Hydrology
- International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
- Izin Usaha Pemanfaatan Hasil Hutan Kayu (Indonesian: Forest Plantation Wood Production Permit)
- International University of People's Institutions for Peace (Rovereto, Italy)
- Independent Union of Professional Journalists (Bosnia)
- Inter-University Program for Latino Research
- Infectious Units per Million cells
- International Union for the Protection of Nature (now the International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, IUCN)
- Indiana Underground Plant Protection Service
- International Union for Prehistoric and Protohistoric Sciences
- Image Understanding and Pattern Recognition (Germany)
- In-Use Performance Ratio (emissions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Wade is a former President of the Australian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and has held senior positions in the International Union of Pharmacology, including Chairman of the Clinical Pharmacology Section.