He was a member of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
What does IUOE stand for?
IUOE stands for International Union of Operating Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IUOE in our Acronym Attic
- International Union of Nutritional Sciences
- Interservice Undergraduate Navigator Training
- Irish United Nations Veterans Association
- Identified Ugly Object
- Igbinedion University Okada (Nigeria)
- Internal Use Only
- Investigative Use Only
- Istituto Universitario Orientale (Italian: Oriental University Institute; Naples, Italy)
- Indiana University Outdoor Adventure (Bloomington, IN)
- Indigenous University Orientation Course (Australia)
- International Union of Mail-Artists
- International University of Nursing
- Inter-Union Offshore Oil Committee (trade union; UK)
- Indiana University Outdoor Pool (Bloomington)
- International Union of Official Travel Organizations
- Intelligent Use of Water (trademark of Rain Bird Corporation)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Indiana University Press (Bloomington, IN)
- Individual User Profile (various meanings)
- Installed User Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional credentials include certification by the NYC Fire Department and Homeland Security, and he is a member of the International Union of Operating Engineers and National Institute of Uniform Licensing of Power Engineers.
He was a member of the Sons of American Legion at the Dudley-Gendron American Legion Post in Sutton and a member of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
Although the workers at the landfill are represented by the International Union of Operating Engineers, Cameron said the Teamsters organization has the financial resources as the largest private union in the nation to take on worker safety issues.
Members of the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 367 voted in favor of a deal that will provide annual wage increases of 20 cents an hour, and eliminates a planned health care deductible.
For this reason, in 1998 the New Jersey-based International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 825 launched a program to increase the construction industry's pool of skilled equipment operators.
International Union of Operating Engineers ($1,451,047): Support development of training programs to promote quick and appropriate response by skilled construction and support workers for sites affected by weapons of mass destruction and other disasters.
Gamboa, Executive Director, The Greenlining Institute, San Francisco, California Rose Garcia, Executive Director, Tierra del Sol Housing Corporation, Las Cruces, New Mexico Vincent Giblin, Chief Executive Officer, International Union of Operating Engineers, West Caldwell, New Jersey Willie Jones, Deputy Director, The Community Builders, Inc.