Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Islamic Republic of Iran joined the International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology after its successful hosting of an international biochemistry conference.
What does IUBMB stand for?
IUBMB stands for International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of IUBMB in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana University - Bloomington
- Inter-University Board (India)
- International Union of Biochemistry
- International University Bremen (Germany)
- Intrauterine Ball (medical device)
- Iowa Utilities Board
- Islamia University Bahawalpur (Pakistan)
- International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftsmen (Washington, DC)
- International University of Business Agriculture and Technology (Bangladesh)
- International University for the Bio-Environment
- International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Nomenclature Committee
- Inter-University Borrowing Project (Canada)
- International Union of Biological Sciences
- International Union of Building Societies and Savings Associations
- Irwin Union Bank and Trust Company (Columbus, IN; Irwin Financial Corporation)
- Immediate Unit Commander
- Independent User Center
- Industrial Union Council (American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations)
- Information Unit for Conventions
- Initial Unemployment Claims (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collaboration with UNESCO will ensure gateways to international institutions such as European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO), International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB).
Time-saving literature reviews with BRENDA-AMENDA BRENDA-AMENDA is a relational database that contains manually-curated biochemical and molecular information about more than 83,000 enzymes from 9,800 organisms, which correspond to the current EC system of the International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB).