He has also served as President of the London-based International Union of Aviation Insurers, and as Chairman of the Associate Member Advisory Council and member of the Board of Directors of the National Business Aviation Association.
What does IUAI stand for?
IUAI stands for International Union of Aviation Insurers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Union of Advertisers Associations (est. 1953; now World Federation of Advertisers)
- International Union of Alpine Associations
- Irish Universities Athletics Association (est. 1873)
- Illinois Ultralight Advisory Council (airplane safety)
- Inter-University Accelerator Centre (India)
- International Union Against Cancer
- Intra-University Academic Council (Colorado)
- Interface Unit, Automatic Data Processing
- International Union of Anthropolgical and Ethnological Sciences
- ILCSO (Illinois Library Computer Systems Organization) Users Advisory Group
- Independent United Atom Model
- Indiana University Art Museum (Bloomington, IN)
- Internet User Account Provider
- International Union of Air Pollution Prevention and Environmental Protection Associations (West Sussex, UK)
- International Union of Air Pollution Prevention Associations
- Integrated Upland Agricultural Research Project (National Agriculture and Forestry Research Institute; Laos)
- Indiana Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Muncie, IN)
- Individual Unmanned Air Scout (Cyber Aerospace)
- Infections Urinaires Associées aux Soins (French: Uninary Infections Healthcare Associated)
- Ingolstadt University of Applied Sciences (Germany)