4 DS62 This is the first of two volumes produced under the auspices of the "China and the Ancient Mediterranean World before the Tenth Century CE Project," of the International Union of Academies.
What does IUA stand for?
IUA stands for International Union of Academies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUA
We have 40 other meanings of IUA in our Acronym Attic
- Image Understanding Architecture
- Individual Unemployment Account
- Individual User Authentication (Cisco)
- Ingres Users Association (various locations)
- Institut Universitari de l'Audivisual
- Instituto Universitario Aeronáutico (Argentina Air Force University)
- Instrument Unit Avionics (various organizations)
- Integrated Unit of Analysis (South Africa)
- International Underwriting Association
- International Underwriting Association of London (formerly London International Insurance and Reinsurance Market Association; UK)
- International Union of Architects
- International University Audentes (Estonia)
- International University of Africa (Sudan)
- Internet Use Agreement (education)
- Intra-Uterine Adhesion (reproduction)
- Irish Universities Association
- ISDN Q-921-User Adaptation Layer
- ISSE User Agent
- Illinois Uniform Arbitration Act
- Indiana University Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback DS37 Coordinated by Leiden University (The Netherlands), under the auspices of the International Union of Academies, EI1 was published in four volumes (plus supplement) between 1913 and 1938, offering alphabetically-arranged signed entries covering Islam and Islamic civilization.