Dr May is a member of the Population Association of America and the International Union for the Scientific Study of Population.
What does IUSSP stand for?
IUSSP stands for International Union for the Scientific Study of Population
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IUSSP in our Acronym Attic
- If You Say So
- Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization
- Institute for Advanced Study (also seen as IAS)
- Integrated Undersea Surveillance System
- Integrated Underwater Surveillance System
- Integrated Unit Simulation System
- International Union of Soil Sciences
- Institute of Ulster-Scots Studies in the United States (now Center for Ulster Migrations, Cultures and Societies; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- International Union for the Study of Social Insects
- International Union of Soil Sciences (global organization)
- Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
- International University for Science and Technology (Damascus, Syria)
- Iran University of Science and Technology (Tehran, Iran)
- Institut Universitaire des Systèmes Thermiques Industriels
- International Union of School and University Health and Medicine (Sweden)
- Integrated Undersea Warfare
- International Union of Sex Workers
- Irish University Swimming and Waterpolo Association (Ireland)
- International Union of Socialist Youth
- Implementation Under Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
AaAaAa Speaking at the ending ceremony of the international event, organized at the initiative of Morocco and the International Union for the Scientific Study of Population (IUSSP), IUSSP's President elect, Peter McDonald, said that the conference addressed several demographic issues, notably those related to demographic growth, climate change and migration.
International Union for the Scientific Study of Population, 2005 More than 2,000 researchers assembled in Tours, France, for the 25th IUSSP International Population Conference.