Information from the following industry associations also was reviewed: American Membrane Technology Association, American Water Works Association, International Desalination Association, International Ozone Association, International Ultraviolet Association, Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association, Water Environment Federation, and the Water Quality Association.
What does IUVA stand for?
IUVA stands for International Ultraviolet Association (Scottsdale, AZ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iutv Underground Technology Victims
- Illegal, Unregulated or Unreported (fish piracy)
- Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- Ijin Undang Undang Gangguan (Indonesian: Permit Act Order)
- Ideas Unlimited/Unlimited Ideas (San Francisco, CA; conceirge service)
- Indiana University Undergraduate Research Conference
- Indirect Use Value
- Industrija Usnja Vrhnika (Slovenian: Vrhnika Leather Industry; Vrhnika, Slovenia)
- Interlibrational Utility Vehicle (space)
- Intermediate Unilamellar Vesicle (biochemistry)
- Instituto Universidade Virtual Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Institute Virtual University)
- Implementation Use Volume Descriptor (OSTA universal disk format)
- Informitis USB (Universal Serial Bus) Virtual Driver (software)
- Inelastic Ultra-Violet Scattering
- International Union for Vacuum Science, Technique, and Applications
- Institut Universitaire de la Vigne et du Vin (French: Graduate Institute of Vine and Wine; University of Burgundy; Dijon, France)
- Image Understanding Workshop (computer imaging)
- Inshore Undersea Warfare
- Independent Urban Wrestling Alliance
- Indiana Ultimate Wrestling Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results were outlined in a presentation at the North American Regional joint conference of the International Ozone Association (IOA) and International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) in Boston by Dr.
com)-- The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) will host a Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs) Workshop on April 24, 2014 at the Aerobiology Laboratory Associates Inc.
12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Ultraviolet Association will present a panel discussion on the fast developing new applications of ultraviolet technology for the disinfection of health care settings as part of its World Congress being held in Las Vegas this fall.
com)-- The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) is conducting a symposium with global experts on “Ultraviolet disinfection for infection prevention, healthcare opportunities and application trends,” on September 21, 2013 at the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
The announcement was made by Jeff Mosher, executive director of NWRI, at the International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) conference "Moving Forward: Sustainable UV Solutions to Meet Evolving Regulatory Challenges" being held Aug.
com)-- The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA); International Ozone Association (IOA) are presenting a joint World Congress at the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, September 22-26, 2013.
com)-- The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) and the German Water Technology Centre (TZW) are currently seeking papers for an upcoming conference in Karlsruhe, Germany on 4th and 5th of June 2013 at the Convention Centre Karlsruhe.