ANDA Completes International Type Approvals and Ships Record Quarter for International EtherTone Products GLOBALCOMM, CHICAGO, June 5 /PRNewswire/ -- ANDA Networks, the leader in carrier-class solutions for fiber and copper-based access networks, today announced that it has successfully completed International type approvals supporting Verizon Business Services Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) service offering across selected Asia Pacific, EU and Latin American countries.
What does ITA stand for?
ITA stands for International Type Approval
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITA
We have 323 other meanings of ITA in our Acronym Attic
- International Trade Administration
- International Trade Adviser (UK)
- International Trade Association
- International Trappist Association (Trappist monks)
- International Travel Account (Canada)
- International Travel Agency (various locations)
- International Trombone Association
- International Tunnelling Association
- International Tutoring Association (Claremont, California)
- International Twins Association
- Intertribal Transportation Association (various locations)
- Intruder Alert
- invasive trophoblast antigen
- Investment Tax Allowance (Malaysia)
- Invitation to Apply
- Invitational Travel Authorization
- Involuntary Treatment Act (Washington)
- Iowa Telecommunications Association
- Israel Tennis Association
- Israel Translators Association (Tel Aviv, Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The services range from testing to automation measurements, expert consulting on international type approval and development of information technologies (call accounting systems, computer technology integration, etc).