But a particular highlight was the on-stage presentation of a national teaching award from the International Trombone Association to its president, former CBSO trombonist Denis Wick.
What does ITA stand for?
ITA stands for International Trombone Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITA
We have 323 other meanings of ITA in our Acronym Attic
- International Television Association
- International Tennis Association
- International Titanium Association
- International Touring Alliance
- International Trade Administration
- International Trade Adviser (UK)
- International Trade Association
- International Trappist Association (Trappist monks)
- International Travel Account (Canada)
- International Travel Agency (various locations)
- International Tunnelling Association
- International Tutoring Association (Claremont, California)
- International Twins Association
- International Type Approval
- Intertribal Transportation Association (various locations)
- Intruder Alert
- invasive trophoblast antigen
- Investment Tax Allowance (Malaysia)
- Invitation to Apply
- Invitational Travel Authorization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the International Trombone Association and the North American Saxophone Alliance to receive special SmartMusic pricing MINNEAPOLIS -- MakeMusic, Inc.
Most material was culled from music periodical indexes, OCLC's Online Union Catalog, Dissertation Abstracts, RILM Abstracts of Music Literature, International Trombone Association (ITA) publications, and Mary Rasmussen's Brass Quarterly bibliographies; Lane does not give further criteria for inclusion.