Asked if Japan has offered help in pursuing a case against China in the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, del Rosario said, "We talked about making a study in terms of pursuing a legal route but they were interested in what we were doing.
What does ITLOS stand for?
ITLOS stands for International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (Hamburg, Germany; also seen as ITLS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ITLOS in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Technology Leadership Group (Palo Alto, California)
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (UK)
- Information Technology Library
- Is There Love in Space? (Joe Satriani album)
- Integrated Teaching and Learning Laboratory (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- International Trade Law Library
- Intuitionistic Temporal Linear Logic (computer programming)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Tivoli License Management (software)
- In the Light Ministries
- Information Technology Lifecycle Management
- Information Technology Leadership Program (Becton, Dickinson and Company; Franklin Lakes, NJ)
- International Trade and Labour Program (Canada)
- International Trade Law Project (University of Tromso; Norway)
- Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal
- In the Long Run (UK band)
- Institute of Training and Law Reform (Sudan)
- International Trade Law Reports (journal; CMP Publishing; London, England, UK)
- Information and Technology Literacy Standards (education)
- Information Technology Law Society (University of Ottawa; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If states have adjacent or opposite coasts to each other, disputes can be settled either with the International Court of Justice or the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, with the latter having sole jurisdiction over mining disputes.
11) Stemming from his own experience, he then discusses some aspects of the law of the sea, including islands, delimitation, and dispute settlement, (12) The author then examines the contribution of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea to international law, (13) as well as issues of the law of the sea and their relevance to Cyprus.
has no chance of representation on the International Tribunal for the law of the Sea, key to deciding jurisdictional issues, especially illegal fishing practices.
The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) already exists to settle disputes arising from the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, which includes piracy.
Advisory Opinions in the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea Pursuant to International Agreements V.
The workshop is being held under the theme the Role of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea in the Settlement of Disputes Relating to the Law of the Sea in the Gulf Area.
Such bodies to grant or deny approval to use international waterways are already in place, including the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea in Hamburg.