The FAAA said it would take up the issue of how hostesses are portrayed in ads with the International Transport Federation.
What does ITF stand for?
ITF stands for International Transport Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITF
We have 162 other meanings of ITF in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Transfer of Funds (banking)
- International Tae Kwon-Do Federation
- International Tang Soo Do Federation
- International Tennis Federation
- International Testing Forum
- International Thespian Festival
- International Toll-Free (telephone service)
- International Trade Fair
- International Training Fellow (Junior Chamber International)
- International Transaction Fee (various companies)
- International Transport Forum
- International Transport Workers' Federation
- International Trombone Festival (est. 1971)
- International Trust Fund (demining NGO based in Slovenia)
- International Tuberculosis Foundation, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- International Turntable Federation
- Into the Fire (Babylon 5 game)
- Intra-Task Force
- Inventory Task Force (various organizations)
- Ionia Temporary Facility (Michigan Department of Corrections)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Transport Federation inspector Ken Fleming said: "I am hopeful that we can raise enough money to pay the crew.
The Association was founded in 1954, and is member of International Federation of Airline Pilots' Association (IFALPA) and International Transport Federation (ITF).
The two societies have secured a pounds 250,000 grant from the International Transport Federation Seafarers Trust, but had to foot the bill themselves for the further pounds 500,000 needed to refurbish the existing centre.
Within 23 hours of the launch of a search, organised and funded by the International Transport Federation, the wreckage, above, was found.
International Transport Federation inspector Tony Ayton, who said he had been denied access to the ship, has written to the Irish Minister of State for Marine, Pat the Cope Gallagher, calling for an investigation into the company's use of security officers.
Eventually, the International Transport Federation got them tickets and they were repatriated.
The international transport federation ITF has launched a campaign against the budget airline's management style.