Pink Sheets: ALPMF), a leader in the field of transplantation, and The International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS), a leading transplant professional organization, announced a collaborative partnership to jointly develop further materials for the multi-award-winning Transplant Experience program -- a comprehensive, educational resource for the transplant community.
What does ITNS stand for?
ITNS stands for International Transplant Nurses Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITNS
- Instantaneously Trained Neural Networks
- In the Name Of (Britanic record label; Sony Music Entertainment)
- Integra Telecom Network Operations Center (Canada)
- In the Name of Love (song)
- Information Technology of New Quality, Ltd. (Czech Republic)
- IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science (journal)
- Information Technology Networks and Security (Purdue University)
- Integrated Tactical Navigation System
- International Numbering Switch
- Istituto Tecnico Nautico Statale (Italian nautical school)
- Integrated Tactical Navigation System/Doppler - Altitude Heading Reference
- instantaneous total nasal symptom score
- In the Net Technologies (South Africa)
- Information Technology Network
- IT and Technology (Austria)
- Instructional Techniques for Non-Lethal Training Ammunition
- Information Technology National Training Organization
- Into the New World (Girls' Generation song)
- Introduction to Networking (college course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AST, ITNS and NATCO For the second year, the AST is pleased to include the International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) and NATCO, the Organization for Transplant Professionals, in the Winter Transplant Forum.
Hosting meetings in conjunction with AST are a number of transplantation associations, which include the International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) and the North American Transplantation Coordinators Organization (NATCO).