What does INTRAH stand for?
INTRAH stands for International Training in Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INTRAH
- In-Process Tracking and Reviewing Approach
- Insight Network Treatment Axis (outreach drug dependance treatment model in Northern Rivers Region NSW Australia)
- Israel National Therapeutic Riding Association (Israel)
- Within, Inside (Prefix)
- Intelligent Traffic Routing And Control (Bell South)
- International NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Training and Research Centre (Oxford University; UK)
- International Conference on Traditional and Complementary Medicine
- International Trading House
- In Transit
- Institut d'Investigació en Trànsit i Seguretat Viaria de la Universitat de València (Research Institute of Traffic and Road Safety of the University of Valencia)
- INtegrated TRAffic Simulator
- Intra-Community Trade Statistics System
- Intelligence Report
- Innovative Techniques for Recognition and Processing of Documents
- Integrated Trademark Electronic Processing of Information and Designs (Canada)
- International Research Partnership for Infectious Diseases
- Intelligence Request
- Interim Refresher Training