com") (OTC BB: DOBZ), a publicly traded company, Wednesday announced that it has entered into a formal agreement with International Trade Development Network, China ("ITDN") to form a joint venture corporation.
What does ITDN stand for?
ITDN stands for International Trade Development Network (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITDN
We have 4 other meanings of ITDN in our Acronym Attic
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Mellitus
- Integrated Technology and Device Manufacturer
- Intelligent Time-Division Multiplexer
- Incremental Time Division Multiple Access
- Instructional Technology and Digital Media Center (University of California, Davis)
- Integrated Tactical Data Network
- Integrated Tactical Defense Network
- Integrated Tactical-Strategic Data Network
- International Tap Dance Network
- International Trade Data Network (Smithfield, RI)
- Input Transaction Data Object
- International Trade and Diplomacy Office (Utah)
- Intrusion Tolerant Distributed Object Systems (Information Systems Security Operation; Sparta; Columbia, MD)
- Improved Thermal Design Procedure
- Individual Training and Development Plan
- Industry Training Development Program (Australia)
- Institute for Transportation and Developement Policy
- Integrated Tribal Development Programme
- Integrated Tribal Development Projects
- Institute for Tourism Development Research (Vietnam)