What does ITDU stand for?
ITDU stands for International Trade Data Users, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITDU
We have 2 other meanings of ITDU in our Acronym Attic
- IBM Tivoli Directory Server
- Improved Technical Data System
- International Telecommunications Data Systems, Inc. (Stamford, CT)
- International Trade Data System
- Information Technologies Development Support Council (Armenia)
- Intelligent Target Development Support System
- IBM Totalstorage Tape Diagnostic Tool
- Instituto Torcuato Di Tella (Argentina)
- Integrated Technical Documentation for Training
- Infantry Trials and Development Unit (British Army; UK)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corp.) Tivoli Data Warehouse (computer server)
- If That Doesn't Work
- IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console (IBM Corporation; Armonk, NY)
- Incident Taxonomy and Description Working Group (Trans-European Research and Education Networking; Netherlands)
- Intermediate Temporary Duty (US Navy)
- If-Then-Else (computer programming)
- In the Ear
- In the Event (various organizations)
- In This Economy
- Independent Test & Evaluation