Norton is a Member of the Executive Committee of the International Trade Commission Trial Lawyers Association, and is also a member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association's Women in IP Law and International Trade Committees.
What does ITCTLA stand for?
ITCTLA stands for International Trade Commission Trial Lawyers Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interpreted Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria
- Integrated Test Call Survey System (US IRS)
- ITC (International Teletraffic Congress) Specialist Seminar
- Information Technology Career Training (various universities)
- Integrated Transmittance Control Technology (computer simulation; Hill Optics Pty. Ltd.; South Africa)
- Integrative Treatment of Complex Trauma (psychology)
- Intercontinental Transport and Chemical Transformation
- Ithaca-Tompkins County Transportation Council (Ithaca, NY)
- International Training Course of Tropical Disease Control
- Information Technology Center for the Textile Industry (Ahmedabad, India)
- Interim Time Compliance Technical Order
- Information Technology Consulting Unit (California)
- Integrated Traffic Camera Unit
- Inventory Tool for Custom Updates (Microsoft Corp.)
- Information Technologies Credit Union Association
- Iron Trail Convention and Visitors Bureau (Minnesota)
- International Technical Consultation on Veterinary Drug Registration (est. 1983; US FDA)
- In the Company of Writers LLC (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
- International Training Centre for Water Resources Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the President-elect of the International Trade Commission Trial Lawyers Association and a member of the American Bar Association (Member, Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law Section), the American Intellectual Property Law Association, and the New York Intellectual Property Law Association.