He is a former Board member of the International Trade Association of Greater Chicago.
What does ITAGC stand for?
ITAGC stands for International Trade Association of Greater Chicago (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITAGC
- Italian Air Force
- Information Technology in Agriculture Food and Environment
- Information Technology Asset & Financial Management (Computer Associates)
- Information Technology Advisory Group (Alexandria, VA)
- Information Technology Architecture and Governance (Australia)
- Internal Thoracic Artery Graft
- International Technical Advisory Group (various organizations)
- International Trepanation Advocacy Group
- Iowa Talented and Gifted Association
- International Tennis Academy Gold Coast (est. 2000; Clear Island Waters, Queensland, Australia)
- Indian Trace Animal Hospital (Weston, FL)
- Institute for Traditional Acupuncture and Herbology (Corte Madera, CA)
- Is There Anybody Here
- Internet and Telecom Association of Hong Kong
- Implant/Transmucosal Abutment Interface
- Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators
- Interfaith Taskforce for America and Israel (Philadelphia, PA)
- Institute of Tropical Agriculture and International Cooperation (National Pingtung University of Science and Technology; Pingtung, Taiwan)
- Information Technology for Adoption and Intelligent Design for E-Government (EU)
- Initial Task Analysis Information Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations supporting the Chicago Expanding Horizons workshop were the World Trade Center of Illinois, Continental Africa Chamber of Commerce USA, International Trade Association of Greater Chicago, Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity, and the Arab American Business & Professional Association.
On Wednesday, November 5, Chabert will speak at a breakfast sponsored by the International Trade Association of Greater Chicago.
The following associations, universities, and governmental entities and their advisors were in attendance: Associations and Business Groups: American Electronics Association (AeA), Chicagoland Entrepreneurial Center, Chicago First, Great Lakes Partnership, iBio, Illinois Defense Industry Association, Illinois Information Technology Association, Illinois Venture Capital Association, International Trade Group of Chicago, Midwest Entrepreneur's Forum, MIT Enterprise Forum of Chicago, Nano Business Alliance, Technology Executives Club, The International Trade Association of Greater Chicago, TiE-Midwest, World Business Chicago.
In addition, Royal is a current board member of the International Trade Association of Greater Chicago, a member of the Customs House Brokers and Foreign Freight Forwarders Association of Chicago and has served as chairperson, president and director of the International Air Cargo Association of Chicago.