Chaloupka is Director of the International Tobacco Evidence Network and a Research Associate in the Health Economics Program at the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER).
What does ITEN stand for?
ITEN stands for International Tobacco Evidence Network (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ITEN in our Acronym Attic
- Infectious Thrombo-Embolic Meningo-Encephalitis
- Integrated Terrain-Environment-Multipath Model
- Institute for Trafficked, Exploited, and Missing Persons (Bismarck, ND, USA; founded 2005)
- Individual Personnel Tempo
- Identifying Trends in European Medical Space (thematic network)
- Imaging Technologies & Evolving Management Systems (Conference)
- Instructional Topics in Educational Measurement Series (National Council on Measurement in Education)
- Integrated Training Evaluation and Measurement Services
- Interactive Tactical Environment Management System
- International Tactical EMS Association
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.) Transactions on Energy Conversion (journal)
- Intergenerational Transmission and Ethno-National Identity in the Border Area (project; EU Programme for Peace and Reconcilitation)
- It's The End Of The World As We Know It
- It's The End Of The World As We Know It And I Feel Fine
- It's the End of the World As We Know It and I Feel Fine (REM song)
- Independent Technical Evaluation Plan
- Individual Training Evaluation Program
- Institut Thérapeutique, Éducatif et Pédagogique (French: Therapeutic Education and Teaching Institute)
- Institute for Theoretical and Experimental Physics
- Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals (Northern Arizona University; Flagstaff, Arizona)