21, 1999-- Acquisition includes QED's National Database of 3 Million Educators Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL), a global children's publishing and media company, today announced the acquisition of QED (Quality Education Data) from Peterson's, an International Thomson Publishing company.
What does ITP stand for?
ITP stands for International Thomson Publishing Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITP
We have 337 other meanings of ITP in our Acronym Attic
- Intent to Package (computing)
- intention to proceed
- Interactive Telecommunications Program (New York University)
- Interactive Testing in Psychiatry
- Interactive Theorem Proving
- Interface Test Program
- Intergovernmental Transfer Program (various locations)
- Internal Transfer Price
- International Third Position (UK)
- International Thompson Publishing (publishing company)
- International Thyroid Project
- International Time Programme
- International Tourism Partnership (hotels)
- International Trade Policy
- International Training Program
- Internationally Trained Professional (Canada)
- Internet Technique Provider
- Interoperability Test Panel
- Interoperability Test Program
- Interruption to Production (productivity analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 1997--South-Western Educational Publishing (SWEP), an International Thomson Publishing Company (ITP), announces the release of its updated web site, www.
About ITP page 6 International Thomson Publishing Company (ITP), a worldwide leader in information products and services for the academic, business, library, scientific, technical and professional markets, today unveiled thomson.