Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu (adopted from Shyam Lal Chitrakar 's article on "Beloved Daughter of Nepal" Published in The Annual Magazine 2001-2002 The International Theravada Buddhist Missionary University, Myanmar.
What does ITBMU stand for?
ITBMU stands for International Theravada Buddhist Missionary University (Yangon, Myanmar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ITBMU in our Acronym Attic
- Ira Township Branch Library (Fair Haven, MI)
- Ischemia-Type Biliary Lesion
- International Trade and Business Law Annual
- Information Technology Business Learnership Programme (South Africa)
- Impuesto de Transferencia de Bienes Muebles (Spanish: Tax Transfer of Movable Goods; Panama)
- Índice Total de la Bolsa de Madrid (Spanish: Total Index of Madrid Stock Market; Spain)
- Information Technology Business Management
- Interim Total Body Model
- IT (Information Technology) Business Manager Certification (MDE Enterprises)
- Impuesto a la Transferencia de Bienes Muebles y Prestación de Servicios (Spanish: Tax on Property Transfer and Service; Panama)
- In the Bleak Midwinter (Christmas carol)
- Information Technology Business Office (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- I the Blink of An Eye
- It's The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous
- In the Basement Productions (theater company; Minnesota)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (India)
- Information Technology Best Practices
- International Thompson Business Press (UK)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (India)
- Information Technology Baseline Protection Manual (standards book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 Kyodo The International Theravada Buddhist Missionary University, the world's first permanent center of higher learning of Theravada Buddhism, was opened Wednesday with a ceremony in a northern suburb of Yangon.