MICHAEL WALDSTEIN, head of the International Theological Institute in Gaming, Austria, delivered the inaugural lecture of the Institute for Catholic Studies at Loyola University New Orleans April 26.
What does ITI stand for?
ITI stands for International Theological Institute (Austria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITI
We have 238 other meanings of ITI in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Thematic Instruction
- Intelligent Technologies, Inc. (various locations)
- Intelligent Transportation Infrastructure
- Intensive Therapeutic Intervention
- Inter-Alpha-Trypsin Inhibitor
- Intermediary Technology Institute (Scotland)
- Intermodal Transportation Institute
- International TechneGroup Incorporated (various locations)
- International Technology Integration, Inc. (British Columbia, Canada)
- International Theatre Institute (Unesco)
- International Thrift Institute
- International Trachoma Initiative
- International Training Inc (Shacklefords, VA)
- International Training Institute (Australia)
- International Travel Industry
- Intertrial Interval (psychology/psychiatry)
- Intestinal Tract Infection (medicine)
- Investigator Training International
- Istituto Tecnico Industriale (Italian: Technical Institute)
- Iwatsu Test Instruments (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steubenville operates an Austrian branch campus out of the same Gaming site as the International Theological Institute.
Kwasniewski, International Theological Institute, Gaming, Austria.