Machinery import data, compiled by International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF) indicates, "Pakistan did not import a single spindle in 2007 and 2009, while imports in 2009 were limited to 238,000 spindles.
What does ITMF stand for?
ITMF stands for International Textile Manufacturers Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITMF
We have 2 other meanings of ITMF in our Acronym Attic
- Investment Trust Management Company
- Information Technology Mediated Customer Service
- Initiative to Transform Medical Education (American Medical Association)
- Institute for Tropical Marine Ecology (Dominica, West Indies)
- Institute of Theoretical and Mathematical Ecology (University of Miami)
- International Symposium on Information Technology in Medicine and Education (IEEE)
- International Textile Machinery Exhibition (India)
- International Tropical Marine Ecosystems Management Symposium
- Information Technology Market Exchange
- Information Technology and Management Foundation (Netherlands)
- Impeach the Mother Figure Already (polite form)
- In Touch Media Group (online marketing firm)
- Information Technology Management and Governance (software)
- Information Technology Management Group
- Integrated Thermal Micrometeroroid Garment (NASA)
- Infant Toddler Mental Health Coalition of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)
- In Touch Mission International (Tempe, AZ)
- Information Technology Management Institute
- Institut Teknologi Manajemen Internasional (Indonesian: International Management Institute of Technology)
- International Tour Management Institute (est. 1976; San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exports are currently split 60% towards Europe and 40% for the US market, down from a 50:50 split before the financial crisis, according to Bassem Sultan, CEO of Alexandria-based Dyetex, and treasurer of the International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF).
Ali Muhammad, the Chief Executive Office and Chairman of Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited, has been unanimously elected as the President of the International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF) for the next two years.
Increasingly important are those developing countries that are recording high growth rates and where middle and higher classes are growing: China, Brazil, Russia, India," said Christian Schindler, director of the International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF).