based association of competitive telecommunications providers; and the International Telecommunications Users Group (INTUG), comprised of the largest users of telecom services, including many multi-national corporations.
What does INTUG stand for?
INTUG stands for International Telecommunications Users Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Standardization
- Intelligence Summary
- Incoming No Test Trunk
- InterNetworking Technology Tracking
- Interceptions Returned for Touchdowns (football)
- Instituto Nacional de Transito Y Transporte Terrestre (Spanish: National Institute of Traffic and Land Transportation; Venezuela)
- I Need to Understand
- Intuit, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Indian National Trade Union Congress
- Interactive User Interface and Tools for Information in a Visual Environment
- Association of Independent Television Stations
- Intelligent Television
- Indian National Trust for the Welfare of Tribals
- Intersection (IFR flight approaches)
- I Need You
- Inertial Navigation Unit
- International NetWare Users
- Inuyasha (Japanese anime series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Brussels-based International Telecommunications Users Group has signalled its anger at charges levelled to enable mobile phone calls to roam across Europe's borders.
Keynote speakers at the conference this year will include: Mike Reeve, CTO, BTexact, Nick White, Vice Chairman, International Telecommunications Users Group and Unilever, and Duncan Lewis, former Chief Executive, Ebone/GTS.