The two sides explored various topics of mutual concern and ways and means to boost cooperation between the Kingdom of Bahrain and the International Telecommunications Union and benefit from ITU's expertise in the telecommunications field.
What does ITUn stand for?
ITUn stands for International Telecommunications Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institute for Transforming Undergraduate Education (University of Delaware)
- International Tandem Users Group
- International Telecommunications User's Group
- International TurboCAD Users Group (software users' group)
- Iowa Telecommunications Users Group
- Isolation Technology Users Group
- International Trade Union House (Brussels, Belgium)
- Institute of Technology University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
- Integrated Terrain Unit Mapping
- Istanbul Technical University Maritime Faculty
- IBM Tivoli Unified Process
- Insure the Uninsured Project
- International Telecommunication Union-Radio Communication Sector (usually seen as ITU-R)
- Italy Turkey Ukraine Russia (submarine telecommunications cable system)
- Information Technology Users Standards Association
- International Trade Union Solidarity Campaign
- International Telecommunication Union - Telecommunication Standardization Sector (usually seen as ITU-T)
- Internationales Transferzentrum für Umwelttechnologie (International Transfer Centre for Environmental Technology; Germany)
- Irish Trade Union Trust
- International Telecommunication Union - Telecommunications Standardization Board (usually seen as ITU-TSB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the IPsphere Forum demonstrated its ongoing commitment to developing relationships with standards bodies by confirming a formal liaison with the International Telecommunications Union Telecom Standardization Sector (ITU-T) as defined by the ITU-T's Recommendation A.
The International Telecommunications Union (ITU) has approved a suite of CableLabs'(R) PacketCable(TM) specifications as standards for the international version of services including Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Libin has represented the United States on satellite and transmission issues at the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) and the telecommunications arm of the United Nations, and he has served as a member of the FCC Advisory Committee on Spectrum scenarios.
WASHINGTON -- Service Providers, Manufacturers Meld Diverse Perspectives into Common Set of NGN Requirements for North American Markets ATIS today announced it has developed a North American framework of requirements for Next Generation Networks (NGN) and will work with other regions through the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) to develop a global definition and set of standards for NGN.
Links to IEEE-SA's international standards partners, such as the International Electrotechnical Commission, International Organization for Standardization, and International Telecommunications Union.
McIntosh also was the principal representative for AT&T's interests before other multilateral, regional and bilateral organizations such as the International Telecommunications Union, the Organization of Economic Development, and the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum.
Additionally, Corning has continually met or exceeded industry standards, including ISO 9001, and participates in international and national industry standards organizations, including the International Standards Organization (ISO), the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).