Xircom -- Advancing Industry Standards In addition to its participation in the WAP Forum, Xircom continues to play a leading role in the research and development of technologies enabling mobile information access through involvement in the following industry consortiums: International Telecommunications Standards User Group (ITSUG), European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), Mobile Advisory Council (MAC), Portable Computing and Communications Association (PCCA), Bluetooth Special Interest Group, Personal Computer Memory Card International Association (PCMCIA) and others.
What does ITSUG stand for?
ITSUG stands for International Telecommunications Standards User Group (cell phone technology licensing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITSUG
We have 1 other meaning of ITSUG in our Acronym Attic
- Instructional Technology Support Team
- International Tsunami Survey Team
- ITS Telecommunications
- Information Technology STeering Committee
- Introduction to Survival Training Course
- ICG (International Coordination Group) for the Tsunami Warning System in the Pacific
- IEEE Transactions on Sonics Ultrasonics (journal)
- Information Technology Services Unit
- Instructional Technology Services Unit (US FBI)
- Integrated Tertiary Software User Group (est. 1987; South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand)
- Information Technology Support Unit for Voluntary Organisations
- Internet Tracking & Security Ventures, LLC
- Internet Telephony Services Voice Over Internet Protocol
- Information Technology Security World
- Information Technology Software
- International Telecommunication Systems Worldwide (Chile)
- International Test Synthesis Workshop
- International Trade Single Window Project (UK)
- Image Transformation Services Web
- Independent Television Service for Wales and the West (est. 1967; UK)