The company merged with International Telecom Japan in 1997 and started its global network service as Japan's first telecom carrier to offer seamless service for both domestic and international customers.
What does ITJ stand for?
ITJ stands for International Telecom Japan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITJ
We have 15 other meanings of ITJ in our Acronym Attic
- IBM Tivoli Intelligent ThinkDynamic Orchestrator (IBM Corp.)
- Information Technology Industry Training Organisation (UK)
- I Take It That You Mean
- Inventory Temporarily In Use
- International Test Integration Working Group
- I Take It You Mean
- Improved Triple Junction (solar cell)
- Independent Truckers Journal
- Information Technology Journal (Asian Network for Scientific Information)
- Information Technology Junction Limited
- International Telecommunications (Japan)
- International Transport Journal (trade publication; Swiss Professional Media AG)
- Information Technology Journalists Association of the Philippines
- Information Technology Joint Council (Hong Kong)
- Italian Journal of Gastroenterology
- Information Technology Job Seekers Atlanta (networking service; Atlanta, GA)
- Institute of Technology Journal on Section Engineering (India)
- Idegennyelvi Továbbképzo Központ
- In The Know
- Individual Tool Kit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously a domestic long-distance carrier, Japan Telecom started international telephone services after its merger with International Telecom Japan Inc.
Suguro brings ITXC local knowledge and industry experience from Sprint International, Japan Telecom, and International Telecom Japan (ITJ).
Among the telecommunications providers signing on as co-owners of TVH are the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications (VNPT), the Communications Authority of Thailand (CAT), Hong Kong Telecom International Limited (HKTI), MCI International, Kokusai Denshin Denwa (KDD), International Telecom Japan (ITJ), International Digital Communications, Inc.
This is a new company formed through a merger between International Telecom Japan (ITJ) and Japanese long distance domestic telephone company, Japan Telecom Co.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--January 16, 1996--BT and International Telecom Japan Inc.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 1995--Ericsson has signed a turn-key contract with International Telecom Japan (ITJ) for an international AXE switch and Intelligent Network service, including a service management system.
In a separate but related transaction, TRW also signed an agreement with International Telecom Japan (ITJ) to handle the ``Japanese half'' of Fuji's transponder service; i.