According to the latest edition of the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS), the rapid sourcing of non-visual defects will become increasingly challenging-driving the need for affordable inspection techniques that go beyond optical microscopy and offer high resolution without sacrificing throughput.
What does ITRS stand for?
ITRS stands for International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ITRS
We have 24 other meanings of ITRS in our Acronym Attic
- Information Technology Readiness Review (US Navy)
- Information Technology Relationship Resource
- Institute of Tourism and Recreation Research
- Institutional Training Readiness Report
- Internal Test Readiness Review
- Individual Training Requirements Resource System
- Information Technology Resources Reporting System
- Individual Training and Readiness System (Army database)
- Integrated Technology Recovery Service
- International Technical Rescue Symposium
- International Terrestrial Reference System
- International Transaction Reporting System (EU)
- Intersection Types and Related Systems (workshop)
- Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012
- Independent Technical Review Team
- Individual Tactical and Reporting Tool
- Information and Technology Round Table (Kentucky Library Association)
- Instructional Technology Resource Teacher
- Interfaith Trauma Response Team (Church World Service)
- International Thesaurus of Refugee Terminology (est. 1988; UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The transition to a nanotechnology-based, post-silicon era is forecast in a report from the semiconductor industry issued last month called the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors.
Moreover, new processes and technology solutions in wafer cleaning have become essential to meet the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS) requirement for reduced surface contamination in the form of foreign metals, micro-roughness, watermarks, and silicon loss.
This surpasses 2009 requirements set by the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS), but because the design is also highly compatible with current manufacturing techniques, AMD views this technology as a leading candidate for volume production as early as 2007.
The work was the result of collaborations with ISMT, a private company, Sandia National Laboratories, and NIST to fabricate, test, and evaluate this new class of reference artifacts to meet the goals of the Semiconductor Industry Association's International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS).
International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS) Conferences * Spring Conference, April 25 in Annecy, France * Summer Conference, July 18 in San Francisco, CA * Winter Conference, Dec.
The semiconductor industry has become truly global, as evidenced by the Semiconductor Industry Association's recent change from developing a National Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors to an International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors," said Dr.
He noted that the impact of the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS) and other market considerations are included as important inputs to the forecast.