Also in the receiving party was a member of the International Teaching Centre, Zenaida Ramirez.
What does ITC stand for?
ITC stands for International Teaching Centre (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITC
We have 596 other meanings of ITC in our Acronym Attic
- Intensive Therapy Centre (Pakistan)
- Intensive Training Course
- Intensive Training Cycle (various organizations)
- Inter-Exchange Technical Committee (market data)
- Inter-Task Communication
- Inter-TSO (Transmission System Operators) Compensation (energy)
- Interactive Teleservices Corporation
- Interactive Toy Concepts (est. 1998)
- Interagency Testing Committee (US EPA)
- International Taekwondo Council
- International Technology Center
- International Technology Corporation
- International Telecom Center
- International Telecommunication Company (various locations)
- International Telecomputing Consortium
- International Teledemocracy Centre (Napier University, Edinburgh)
- International Telemetering Conference
- International Teletraffic Congress
- International Television Center
- International Tennis Championship (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dunbar, 72, had served in Haifa since 1973, when he was appointed as a member of the International Teaching Centre.
He was called to serve as a member of the International Teaching Centre in 1998 and was reappointed in 2003.