Enkhsaikhan Namtar, office manager of the International Takhi Group, an organization dedicated to saving wild Mongolian horses.
What does ITG stand for?
ITG stands for International Takhi Group (Mongolian Wild Horse Conservation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITG
We have 123 other meanings of ITG in our Acronym Attic
- Insight Technology Group (Berkeley, CA)
- Installation Training Guide
- Institute of Theoretical Geophysics
- Institutional Training Grant (various organizations)
- Instituto Tecnologico de Galicia (Spanish: Technical Institute of Galicia)
- Instituut Voor Tropische Geneeskunde (Dutch: Institute of Tropical Medicine; Antwerp, Belgium)
- Integrated Technology Group, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Interconnector Turkey-Greece Project
- Interim Transition Guidance
- Internal Telecommunications Group
- International Technical Group (control branding)
- International Trumpet Guild
- Internet Technology Group
- Internet Telephony Gateway
- Internet Tough Guy
- Investment Technology Group
- Iraqi Transitional Government
- Irish Traction Group (train preservation organization; est. 1989)
- Istituto Tecnico per Geometri (Italian: Technical Institute for Surveyors)
- It Takes Guts
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Mongolia, the International Takhi Group (ITG) will operate transitional release enclosures to guard new arrivals against exposure to natural infections.