The 10th International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease Atlanta, Georgia, USA, April 9-13, 2000 Topics will include virology, epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
What does ISVHLD stand for?
ISVHLD stands for International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Symposium on Voronoi Diagrams in Science
- International Symposium on Virus Diseases of Ornamental Plants
- International Symposium of Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics (various locations)
- International Symposium on Veterinary Epidemiology
- Institute for the Study of Violent Groups (Huntsville, TX)
- Interactive Systems and Video Games Design (University of Bradford; UK)
- Idaho State Veterans Home in Boise
- International Symposium on Veterinary Hospice Care
- International Symposium on Very High Energy Cosmic Ray Interactions
- International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease
- Illinois School for the Visually Impaired
- Islamic Society of Vermont, Inc. (Essex Junction, VT)
- Italian Society for Vascular Investigations
- International Society for Violence and Injury Prevention (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Internet Society Vasudhay Kutumbhkum (Indian internet-technology interest group)
- Indemnité Spécifique Liée aux Conditions de Vie Locale (French: Compensation Specifically Related to Local Conditions)
- Internet Software Visualization Laboratory
- International Symposium on Very Large Scale Integration (IEEE Computer Society)
- International Symposium on Viruses of Lower Vertebrates
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abbott scientists plan to describe the five types of hepatitis G-3 at an international symposium on viral hepatitis and liver disease later this month in Rome.
Study results were presented today at the 11th International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease (ISVHLD) in Sydney, Australia.