July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The 11th Annual International Symposium on Staphylococci and Staphylococcal Infections (ISSSI) will be held at the North Charleston Convention Center in Charleston, South Carolina on October 24-27, 2004, uniting the world's most respected scientists and clinicians as they share research findings, new treatments, and strategies to combat what is becoming a worldwide public health crisis.
What does ISSSI stand for?
ISSSI stands for International Symposium on Staphylococci and Staphylococcal Infections
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institute for the Study of Secularism in Society and Culture (Trinity College)
- International Seniors' Speed Skating Committee
- International Seppala Siberian Sleddog Club
- International Society for the Suppression of Savage Customs (fictional society; Heart of Darkness)
- International Symposium on Solid State Chemistry in China
- International Summer School on Software Engineering (Italy)
- International Symposium on Secure Software Engineering
- International Symposium on Signals Systems and Electronics
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine
- Insurance State Supervision Service of Georgia
- Imaging Seeker Surface to Surface Missile
- International Student and Scholar Services Office (Houston, TX)
- Information Systems Security Society of the Philippines (Makati City, Philippines)
- Information Systems Security Support Plan
- International Society of Six Sigma Professionals
- Internet Security Systems Site Protector
- International Society for Strategic Studies in Radiology
- International Symposium on Spectral Sensing Research
- International Small Site Safety Rating System
- International Security and Stabilization Support Strategy (Democratic Republic of the Congo; UN)