In: The Third International Symposium on Pneumococci and Pneumococcal Diseases.
What does ISPPD stand for?
ISPPD stands for International Symposium on Pneumococci and Pneumococcal Diseases
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ISPPD in our Acronym Attic
- Individualized Sleep Promotion Plan
- Information Security Placement Professional
- Information Support Pro Bono Platform
- Information System Program Plan
- Integrated Sponsor's Program Proposal
- International School of Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- International Sewage Pollution Prevention Certificate (shipping; various locations)
- International Society for Plant Pathology
- International Society of Political Psychology
- Israel Society of Physiology & Pharmacology
- International School for Prenatal and Perinatal Education
- Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation (American University; Washington, DC)
- Israel Society for Philosophical Practice and Counseling (est. 1996; Jerusalem, Israel)
- Information Systems Planning and Programming System
- International Society for Productivity and Quality Research (Oulu, Finland)
- Indian Society for Prehistoric and Quaternary Studies
- In Situ Product Removal
- Incident Specific Preparedness Review (USCG)
- Independent Scientific Peer Review (various locations)
- Infantry Systems Program Review