What does ISMIP stand for?
ISMIP stands for International Symposium on Mixing in Industrial Process Industries (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISMIP
- International SEMATECH (Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology) Manufacturing Initiative
- International Student Mobility Initiative
- Islamic Scientific Manuscripts Initiative
- International Symposium on Metal Ions in Biology and Medicine
- International Symposium on the Management of Industrial and Corporate Knowledge
- International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Interchange Standard for Multimedia Interactive Documents
- Illinois State Medical Insurance Exchange (est. 1976; Illinois State Medical Society)
- Improving Survey Measurement of Income and Employment (United Kingdom)
- International Symposium on Malay and Indonesian Linguistics
- International Symposium on Multispectral Image Processing
- International Society for Music Information Retrieval (est. 2008; Canada)
- International Symposium on Music Information Retrieval
- Illinois State Medical Insurance Services (Chicago, IL)
- International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems
- Interservice Maintenance Interrogation System
- International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spinal Surgery
- International Society of Missionary Kids (Assemblies of God World Missions)
- Ikatan Senat Mahasiswa Kedokteran Indonesia (Indonesian: Medical Students Association Senate Indonesia)
- Information Storage Materials Laboratory (est. 2001; National University of Singapore)