Sequence Design, EDA technology leader in low-power design, returns as co-sponsor and exhibitor at this year's International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED), being held Aug.
What does ISLPED stand for?
ISLPED stands for International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- In Store Loss Prevention (retail)
- Information System for Local Policeforce
- Inter-System Link Protocol
- International Senior Lawyers Project (New York, NY)
- International Student Loan Program (International Education Finance Corporation)
- International Symposium on Logic Programming (various locations)
- Internet School Linkage Program (Project Harmony; Nebreska and Iowa)
- Ionescu-Shiley Low-Profile (artificial heart valve)
- IGOSS Sea Level Project In the Pacific
- Indiana Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board (Indianapolis, IN)
- Igoss Sea Level Pilot Project
- International Second Language Proficiency Rating
- Immunoglobulin Superfamily Containing Leucine-Rich Repeat (genetics)
- Impuesto Sobre La Renta
- Integrated Sidelobe Ratio
- Interpreting and Sign Language Resources (Ohio School for the Deaf)
- International St. Lawrence River Board of Control
- Inactive Status List Reserve Section
- Industrial Standard Lubrication System (South Africa)
- Institute for Spanish Language Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading developer and distributor of power solutions, today announced that it will sponsor the International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED).