Malvern Instruments demonstrated the capabilities of Kinexus, the company's intelligent new rotational rheometer platform, at the 5th International Symposium on Food Rheology and Structure (IFRS 2009).
What does ISFRS stand for?
ISFRS stands for International Symposium on Food Rheology and Structure (Institute of Food Science and Nutrition; Zurich, Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISFRS
We have 1 other meaning of ISFRS in our Acronym Attic
- Ingenieurs Sans Frontieres Quebec (French: Engineers Without Borders; Canada)
- In-Situ Fabrication and Repair (NASA)
- Information Systems Facility Record
- Integrated Star Formation Rate (astronomy)
- International Society for Fluoride Research, Inc.
- International Society for Fracture Repair
- International Symposium on Feedstock Recycling (annual conference)
- Instrument System Functional Requirements Document (Cassini mission; US NASA)
- International Society for Regenerative Medicine
- International Society for Fat Research
- Independent School Fees Solutions Ltd. (UK)
- Information Security and Forensics Society (Hong Kong)
- Interim Spent Fuel Storage (nuclear energy industry)
- Interim Support Fund for Somalia (UN)
- Internal Skeletal Fixation System (orthopedics)
- International Spent Fuel Storage
- International Student and Faculty Services (Oregon State University and Ohio University)
- Invasive Species Forecasting System (US NASA and USGS)
- Illinois School Food Service Association
- International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering