The WTC, which incorporates the International Switching Symposium, began in 1957 and is the major meeting of the world communications industry at which issues of the day affecting the communications industry are discussed.
What does ISS stand for?
ISS stands for International Switching Symposium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISS
We have 687 other meanings of ISS in our Acronym Attic
- International Society of Surgery
- International Software Solutions (various locations)
- International Space Station
- International Staging System (myeloma)
- International Student Survey
- International Students and Scholars (various schools)
- International Summer School (various locations)
- International Superstar Soccer (gaming)
- International Supply Services (Portsmouth, VA)
- International Survivalist Society
- Internet Search Service(s)
- Internet Security Scanner
- Internet Security Systems, Inc.
- Internet Sharing Server
- Internet Success System (business training)
- Interservice Supply Support
- Inventory Support Specialist
- Investigative Security Services (various companies)
- Investment Statistical System
- Ion Scattering Spectrometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
BNR's terabit architecture will be highlighted in a forthcoming presentation at the world's premier switching conference, International Switching Symposium (ISS) '95 to be held next week in Berlin, Germany.